Tuesday, October 25, 2016

{Sunny Studio Stamps} Holiday Style


I made a couple of cards using the Holiday Style stamp set and coordinating dies from Sunny Studio Stamps. This is a layering stamp set, which means you use inks to stamp layer the bells or balls and they look so realistic!! I love the versatility of this set and especially the pine branch. Wow!


Here are a couple of close-ups of the layered bells and bows. They're so pretty! I added Wink of Stella to the bows to sparkle them up. Just look at how amazing those pine needles look with three shades of green ink!


The hooks are longer than they appear on my card. I used masking paper to shorten them so the bells wouldn't hang so low on the branches.  I also used washi tape to stamp the sentiments in different colours.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are both gorgeous! The pine boughs look so good in the layered greens, and the bells are so realistic. I also love the multicoloured sentiments... perfect!

Shelly said...

These are simply, beautiful!! Love!