Tuesday, December 27, 2016

{Sunny Studio Stamps} Cup of Cheer


I wasn't sure whether to title this post "Cup of Cheer" or "Couple of Cheery Critters". LOL! Either way, I couldn't stop laughing when I stamped the squirrel from Summer Picnic on to the mug from Mug Hugs. Then I got the idea to have another squirrel, or chipmunk from Woodsy Creatures, peeking out from behind the takeout cup.


Well, who wouldn't enjoy this cheery card on a cold winter's day? I love how the chipmunk is masquerading as a coffee cup. All of the images were heat embossed, then watercoloured with distress inks. I used masking paper to do some tricky stamping for the squirrel on the mug and paw on the wrapper.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha! Love this adorable card Emily!

~amy~ said...

I think this is FABulous Emily.

Lindsey said...

This is so very cute! Love how your squirrel is holding his giant to-go cup. :D