Saturday, January 28, 2017

Chinese New Year 2017


It's Chinese New Year of the Fire Rooster today! Happy New Year to everyone celebrating with their families. I wish you all have a very happy, healthy and prosperous year! I whipped up this quick card for my parents using the Journaling Alpha Dies by Neat & Tangled and the chicken from Twelve Days by Essentials by Ellen.


After die cutting all the letters from gold glitter cardstock and arranging them in position, I stamped the chicken and coloured it like a rooster. Then, I used my design ruler to draw pencil lines before adhering the letters them to the panel. I used the Xyron sticker maker to add adhesive to the back of the letters.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awwww...that guy is perfect!!!!

Lynn said...

Happy new year to you and your family Emily. Love your card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Happy New Year! Love the hen/rooster and of course those sparkly alphas!

Lindsey said...

Awesome card for your parental units! Happy New Year!

Karen said...

Love this New Year card. I love simplicity.