Tuesday, March 28, 2017

{Sunny Studio Stamps} Happy Easter Wishes


Today is my last post as a design team member for Sunny Studio Stamps. It's been a wonderful six months and it's been a great honour to work for Mendi and her incredible illustrations! Don't worry, I will still continue to create with Sunny Studio Stamps so be sure to continue following along here and on my YouTube channel. :)


I created this watercoloured Easter card by mixing and matching images and sentiments from three sets - Easter Wishes, A Good Egg and Sending My Love. I love how all these sets worked so well together! Mendi's adorable mix-and-match critters have always been my favourite and I featured the bunny here. She's over-seeing the Easter preparations and has two little chick helpers!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources: