Wednesday, May 17, 2017

{Paper Smooches} HapBEE Birthday


Happy Birthday, Tasha! I hope you're being spoiled rotten on your special day. :) I created the background for these Courteous Cuties by blotting three mini distress inks on a 4x5 acrylic block, spraying it with shimmer spray and then smooshing it to the watercolour panel.


I let the background dry while I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink and heat set them with clear embossing powder. I used distress inks to watercolour the adorable images (see below for colours). Then I die cut them and popped them up on the panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is all kinds of cute! The smooshed background sets off the critters so nicely.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

~amy~ said...

soooo stinkin' CUTE!