Thursday, December 6, 2018

{Technique Tuesday} 2018 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hello, coffee loving friends! I'm joining the 2018 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with a fun card featuring six Technique Tuesday products. You know I'm addicted to the new Beau & Beatrice Beaver stamp set and coordinating dies. This time, I created some gift-wrapped logs for Beau to stand on.


Once again, I masked the toque from Hello Winter, as well as the mug from Sassy Girl Thoughts. The sentiment is from Christmas Cocoa and the textured background was made using the Sweater Weather Crafting Die.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, how adorable!! I love the background and that adorable beaver!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh.. I am such a sucker for darling cut images and this little beaver is just too cute. I love your card and design. Great coloring also. Love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute beaver and I love how you made him some log gifts too.

Purple Princess said...

Super fun and cute!!

~amy~ said...

Emily, he's ADORABLE! Love the customizing you did!

StampingbugKerry said...

This is just too cute ! I love the sentiment too. :)

Lindsey said...

Putting the coffee mug in Beau's hands like that is some advanced level masking! Another adorable beaver card. They should always wear toques. :D

Laura S. said...

Emily, your card is an absolute stunner, so cute!

Fikreta said...

this is super adorable card!

Hetty said...

Totally lovely card and fun sentiment.
Great man card!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable!