Sunday, April 14, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} Celebrating Women & Moms + Free Shipping Offer


Welcome! Technique Tuesday is Celebrating Women & Moms with a promotion and you can get a free shipping coupon just by signing up for their newsletter. Current subscribers will automatically receive the coupon by email. Who doesn't want free shipping? I know it's always a huge savings for me and I'd rather spend that money on stamps. ;) 


This is the perfect time to grab some wonderful stamp sets that are perfect for Mother's Day cards and all of the fabulous women in your life! I made this for my mother-in-law using the new Meadow Flowers with the previously-released Lovely Lavender, both from the Greenhouse Society Collection.


I coloured the flowers with Copic markers, all of which are listed in the supply links below. They were so easy and relaxing to colour, plus I used purple, which I rarely do. Purple is my mother-in-law's favourite colour.


I used the Essential Stitched Labels to create the window, which I blended with distress inks on watercolour cardstock, splattering with shimmer mist when done. The sentiment is a combination of words from Flowers for Her and Lilac Flower. To finish, I popped up the frame and flowers with foam tape and added a few sparkling clear sequins.


Be sure to sign up for Technique Tuesday's newsletter HERE to receive your free shipping coupon! The coupon is valid on all purchases over $25 and is not limited to Mother's Day products. This offer runs through Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at midnight PST. Happy shopping!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

scrapchick2 said...

Beautiful card. Your mother-in-law should love it. She is lucky to have a daughter-in-law like you.

Lindsey said...

Such a pretty card! Beautiful flower colouring and the background sets them off perfectly.