Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happiness

Can you stand another card from Wishing You? If someone doesn't take these stamps and hide them from me, I'm afraid I won't be able to stop using them. Admittedly, I will have to put them down to work on next week's Pink Cat Studio digi releases. :Þ I'd actually never used this floral image from Because of You so it's nice that another set inspired me to use it. I was trying to do something more fancy with the ribbon but figured I'd leave it flat and simple for easy mailing. The gold metallic stitching adds just the right bit of richness to an otherwise plain card. I hope your weekend has been fun so far!

Sources: SU Kraft & textured Very Vanilla cardstock; AC textured pale yellow cardstock; Verve Wishing You; Verve Because of You; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Versamark Watermark ink; The Old Island Stamp Co. clear embossing powder; Hobby Hot Boss; SU scallop trim border punch; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; SU Chocolate Chip 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon; Gutermann gold metallic thread

No comments: