Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Blog Award!


On Friday I received another blog award, this time from the lovely Sally Atkins who first became a friend on Splitcoaststampers and then recently joined me on Pink Cat Studio's design team! Sally, I'm truly honoured to have you pass this award on to me. Thank you so much!!

Now I need to pass this award on to seven favourite blogs. Favourite could mean so many different things and it was difficult to whittle my list down to seven. Most importantly, I want to spread the love to those who inspire and entertain me so here they are:

Alice
Jennifer
Erin

It's been a busy few days and I'm trying to be good to myself, hence no posts, but I've been busy working on some cards that I'll be posting at 10 p.m. tonight. ;) I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww, Thank you SO much Emily!!! That is so SWEET of you!! I love stopping by your blog for lots of GREAT inspiration!!! Hugs!! (=

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Gee, thanks!!!!

Smita said...

Thanks so much, Emily!!! This wasn't expected. Love coming here for inspiration :-)

You've been really nice n sweet :-)

Hugs,
Smita

suzARTe said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I have had issues with my internet service and haven't been able to get it working till now. Your new cards are just amazing, such lovely colours design. I feel honoured that you have picked me for the blog award

Meg said...

Aw, thank you girlie! Off to go check out some of your other faves!

F.T said...

Congrats for the result of all efforts you have done.

Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards