Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pink Cat Studio Rubber Release!

Pink Cat Studio has released three new mini rubber sets! They are perfect for anniversaries, birthdays and Valentine's Day. The great news is that these sets are now available on cling foam for ease of stamping and pre-cut to save you time. I love this! Pink Cat Studio's rubber sets are now available through retailers only and you can find a complete list HERE.

To celebrate this release I made a new card featuring the Ladybug Party. Shield your eyes! Aliens invaded my body and forced me to use designer paper. Okay, maybe it was those acrobatic ladybugs that made me do it. LOL Are you really at Emily's blog? Yes, you are. I'm trying to conquer my fear of designer paper and actually use what I have. I will cut into my stash and no one will get hurt! I used papers from A Walk in the Park and stitched around the innermost panel. It was fun colouring in those ladybugs to match the papers.

I also have a couple of older cards to share with you that use the digital versions of the rubber sets. I made these when they were released as digital stamps and before they became so popular they had to be made into rubber stamps as well. :) Clicking on the images below will take you to the original posts.

Lovebirds on a Swing was released in June 2010 and I flipped the digital version horizontally to create this clean and simple card. It was chosen as one of Splitcoaststampers' Clean and Simple Favorites of 2010 which is a huge honour! {Click HERE to purchase the mini rubber set.}

LuvBug was released in January 2010 and I made it into a sweet 'gift card' for any occasion. {Click HERE to purchase the mini rubber set.}

Thanks for stopping by today to enjoy this release! You will love Pink Cat Studio's new Valentine digi release - TOMORROW!!!

Sources: SU Whisper White cardstock; Echo Park A Walk in the Park - Pathway & Picnic Fun; GinaK 120lb pure luxury White cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Ladybug Party (mini rubber set) or Ladybug Party Tower (digital stamp); Copics; SU 3/4" circle punch; Gutermann black thread; sewing machine

19 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Oh my total cuteness! Ha lived that you are cutting into that stash!! I love paper!

Sunghee said...

Yup yup. Your card still rocks even with dp. CUTE!

Jennifer said...

Such Cuteness!!! Love them all, but the top one is my fav!!! (=

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Emily,

Oeh, these are so cute!!! I'm happy they are now in rubber stamps as well! This pile of bugs is so funny!! Love it and such wonderful colors you made it! The tree cards is a beauty as well, very nice!
Thanks so much for your comment on my tree card! You're so sweet!

Hugs, Wendy

Lynn said...

So adorable...love them all!

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm not surprised that your Lovebirds on a Swing card was voted a Splitcoast Stampers' favourite - it is perfect. Are you really DP-phobic? But it's such fun!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Cute, cute, cute! The PP makes the image pop - don't be afraid :>) Such a great collection of cards - all new to me.

Angela said...

TWO patterns? Two? Way to go! I think your phobic days are behind you.
Love that little stack of bugs :)

~amy~ said...

you've been a busy chickie...sweet profile pic! Is that new?

Jen W. said...

Congrats on getting brave and cutting into your patterned paper! :) All these cards are so cute and I'm in love with that little froggy. Looks like I'll be making my first purchase from Pink Cat!

Karin said...

So now you can rock dp too? Sheesh, how are the rest of us supposed to keep up? Thanks a lot for setting the bar so high...lol!

Shauna K said...

oh my gosh, these are SO cute!!! i think i'll be buying a few of these stamps now! :D

farmhouse-story said...

love these sweet cards, emily! congrats on your cas fav nod, and i love the new pic of you:)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous cards, Emily! My favorite is the OLC with the tree. I love how that sentiment fits perfectly next to the two birds on the swing.:)

Melissa said...

Love the new card Em! Way to go using designer paper, looks great!

Lindsey said...

I'm with Karin... but then again, I've never even TRIED to keep up with you. :P All these are fab, but I love that first one with TWO patterned papers!!!

Monique said...

SQUEAL!!!! These are sooooo cute.. wow i love them all !!!

Alice said...

hee... these are so adorable and delightful. super cute cards!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I just found your blog. All your cards are adorable!