Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{Paper Smooches} Let's Bond


Kim shared this card on the Paper Smooches Blog yesterday. It features the mad scientist, lab rat, beakers and a sentiment from Great Chemistry which was one of the September releases. It was inevitable that I pair him up with the professor from Smarty Pants and the larger mouse from Santa Paws. You knew I'd do this, right? :D It was so much fun making this scene and even though I'm primarily a clean and simple card designer, I love to make a really busy card like this once in a while!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please join the Paper Smooches team for our monthly blog hop tomorrow when we'll be showing you sneak peeks of the incredible October release!

Sources: SU Natural White cardstock; Gina K Designs pure luxury white cardstock; Basic Grey Oxford paper pad; Paper Smooches Great Chemistry, Smarty Pants & Santa Paws; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; SU Cherry Cobbler ink; Copic markers; foam tape; We R Memory Keepers corner chomper

17 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I LOVED this card when Kim shared it. It's so you, so clever, fantastic coloring and mixing of stamp sets! Totally hit it out of the park!

Lisa said...

OMG Emily- I totally bow down to you! You rock :)

snappy scrappy said...

This is simply fab...great colouring and cute little scene! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, I just about fell on the floor when I saw this! You are AMAZING! Your designs and attention to detail seriously blow me away!

Annette Allen said...

this is brilliant...love how you design with these stamps..you make me want them all...hehe

Jessi Fogan said...

What Annette said- seriously, you've got my PS wish list so long it's out the door ;) I absolutely LOVE the crazy combos you come up with - this one is no exception :) So glad to be back & finally catching up on all the awesome crafty stuff you've been up to!

Jennifer said...

LOVE this!!! (= Fabulous coloring/shading too!!! (=

Anonymous said...

This is nice funny card, I want it to make it design for sticker printing
purpose ??

Jay Gee said...

Fabulous Emily! You do create the cutest little scenes and your paper piecing is perfect :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful!
I love it!
Thanks Emily!!

Jen W. said...

Awesome awesome awesomeness!!! You create the most awesome scenes and I love the papers you used for this one. Genius!

Karen B. said...

Such a clever combo here and your coloring is fantastic!

Wildehilde said...

Love it!!!!! Such an cute Scene!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde

canadian_liner said...

A marriage made in heaven, or maybe stamping hell? Love the grungy background, the lab "rats," the way the prof's hair looks like its ready to ignite...SOOO much fun!

Brenda said...

Only you Emily! You crack me up! This is too gorgeous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO fun! LOVE those two professors! YOu always amaze me with your PS creations! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Helle said...

this card is so cool! You really went all out, love it!!