Saturday, April 27, 2013

{Paper Smooches} Winner Announced!


Good morning! I'm here to announce my winner from the April Paper Smooches DT Blog Hop on Thursday and that lucky lady is:



Congratulations, Valerie! Please email me with your mailing address so we can get the Think Fast stamp set sent out to you right away.

The video that I had promised during the hop is now up on the Virtual Smooches Blog. I hope you will stop by to have a look.



Thank you all for hopping along with the Paper Smooches design team for this release! See you on the Paper Smooches Blog for inspiration all month long. Have an amazing weekend!!

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh my gosh, that's me!!! I'm SO excited!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Pamela said...

Love your video :DDD

Jill Norwood said...

Your video is wonderful! Love the shadow stamp set!