Saturday, May 4, 2013

{Paper Smooches} The Big Bad


Kim is sharing this card on the Paper Smooches Blog today. It features the Nine Lives stamp set and its coordinating Nine Lives dies. I combined sentiments from Digits and Slang Gang to create a custom sentiment. The Shadows stamp set worked perfectly under the cat and I turned the Hot Spots Large die on its side to create a closet full of fish bones. Any cat that can hide this mess from its owner is certainly the big bad. ;)


I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous weekend!

Sources:

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

ha ha ha.. this is so so fun.. wow you always know how to make me smile.. this is amazing.. i love it

Lindsey said...

Cuteness! You know I like this big bad cat a lot. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ahhhhhh such feline friskiness!
Total luvs!

Isha Gupta said...

Cute and very clever Emily!!! I love the thought of the bad Cat...lol.

Gabi MeWi said...

With a big smile on my face I can say :"Adorable cute!"

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

That card just makes me SUPER HAPPY just looking at it! Such a wonderful design!

Miriam Prantner said...

So funny! That is a hungry kitty!

Pamela said...

Oh man I love this one so much!!

Jessi Fogan said...

As long as those bones aren't attached to anything I'd be ok with this ;) It's the ones that aren't 'finished' that are gross to find, lol!

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is that little pile of fish bones

Mary-Anne V said...

What a sweet card...I love the pile of bones.