Saturday, August 23, 2014

{Paper Smooches} Let's Do Lunch


I'm back to share another card featuring dies from the Paper Smooches August release. This one features one of my favourite characters - the mad scientist from Great Chemistry (dies | stamps)! Both the pizza and sentiment are from Think Fast. The smaller Speech Bubbles die is the perfect size for the sentiment. The mouse is questioning the scientist's motive. LOL! The table is the Pocket Die cut from cork.


Here's the entire August release:


I shared a card last week using 4 of the 6 release sets and you can see that HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

9 comments:

Tammy Schenzel said...

That is a very smart mouse. LOL I love this card and the scientist. Extreemly creative idea to combine those sets!

Lisa Lara said...

This is the cutest Emily!

Lynn said...

I really lie the humor you put into this card. Your brain very cleverly combined images that I would not have thought of putting together. Thank you for giving me another view of your creative world.

Gabi MeWi said...

My husband is a "mad scientist" - so your card made me smile...

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuteee Emily...hihi the Proffesor eat at his lab :) ...cute scene Emily..love this....

How are you..hope you and your family healthy and happy there ...miss you and big hugs. Monika

~amy~ said...

LOL...this is hilarious!

Lindsey said...

Yum, lunch in the chemistry lab. :P What a fun and bright card, Em!

Barb Ghig said...

So clever and fun! Another awesome creation, Emily...thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Kathie B said...

Love this card! It made me smile as soon as I saw it...