I love that there are now Hanukkah dies in the Paper Smooches collection! Today's card showcases the new Kibitzing Two stamp set and coordinating Kibitzing Icons dies. If you already own the retiring 3x4 sets, Kibitzing Sampler and Kibitzing Icons stamp sets, you can simply purchase the new Kibitzing Icons dies for the images in the original 3x4 stamp set.
I watercoloured the dreidels after heat embossing them with gold tinsel embossing powder. Then I used the Stitched Flourishes and Stitched Flourishes 2 dies on the card base to give the dreidels their twirling movement. To finish, I flecked a wet brush with black watercolour paint on the background and added black enamel dots and blue and gold sequins to embellish the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sources:


3 comments:
So cute - no kibitzing necessary!
=]
The dreidels look awesome embossed in sparkly gold! Especially with the beautiful watercoloring. The sequins and spatters are the perfect addition.
The post highlights how creative projects can become more engaging when you experiment with different tools and techniques, and that same spirit of trying new things can apply to digital hobbies too. For Roblox users on iPhone or iPad, https://delta-executorr.com/ios/ is presented as an iOS option that supports IPA installation and offers script support, drawing and debugging libraries, and regular updates. It is a useful example of how mobile tools can add another layer of experimentation to everyday digital activities.
Post a Comment