Wednesday, December 9, 2015

{Paper Smooches} Santa Bots


Today, I'm showcasing the Boom Bots stamps and coordinating Boom Bots Icons. I wanted to turn them into a holiday card so one of the robots is now Santa, with the help of a hat from Merry Motifs and Motif Icons. The cute dog works well as a reindeer, don't you think? ;)


In the background, I used the new Criss Cross die and a Borders 1 die to create the hill. I added some fun flock and splatter to anchor the images. The window was cut using the largest of the Ovals 1 dies and I used a sentiment from Boom Bots as well as one from Holiday Cheer.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is too cute, Emily!!

Lindsey said...

Definitely cute! I like how easily you transformed these two into Christmas bots.

Lynn said...

Love how you turned those images into a Christmas card...so clever! I just got my bot stamps and dies....thinking of them on a Valentine card.

I Card Everyone said...

So darling, Emily!!!
=]