Monday, September 12, 2016

{Neat & Tangled Video} Limited Edition STAMPtember Set!


I'm so excited to present the Neat & Tangled STAMPtember Exclusive, illustrated by Elena Roussakis! You know how much I love squirrels and, with the added coffee, this set was practically made for me. LOL! I'm just beyond excited about this set so I had to make a video for it. ;)



Here are a few stills of the cards I made for this special edition release:


This first card features partial die cutting on both the squirrel and the pumpkin it's standing on so it looks as if it was one original image with a custom coordinating die.


This second card uses both of the acorn images, plus the two squirrels.


I just love those adorable squirrels! Imagine all the possibilities with these cuties, not just for fall but for winter as well. This set would also mix well with others for many different occasions!


I can't wait to see all sorts of projects featuring these adorable images!


Run over to Simon Says Stamp and grab your limited edition set of Nuts About You, while supplies last! :)


Thanks so much for celebrating STAMPtember with us!

Sources:

7 comments:

Daša said...

Omg how cute!!! Amazing cards...I love the one with nut...sooo cute

~amy~ said...

EMILY! These are soooooooo cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Simply adorable!!! <3

Leanne in Cali said...

Oh my gosh, these are amazing! Thanks so much for the awesome video. Love this stamp and die set!!

Lindsey said...

It's almost unbelievable how cute these two cards are! Great video too; especially seeing the steps of how you cut the pumpkin/squirrel combination. And now I am strangely craving a pumpkin spice latte... ;)

Teresa Doyle said...

I love this set Emily and your cards are so sweet!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE and your coloring - Amazing as Always!!!! LOOOOVE your cards!!!