Thursday, May 4, 2017

{Sweet Stamp Shop} Brand Ambassador | VIDEO | May 4th Release


I'm so excited to share my first post as a Brand Ambassador for Sweet Stamp Shop! I've been a huge fan of Sweet for a long time so I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining Nicole Rixon, Thanh Vo and their team of talented designers. In today's post, I'm sharing a video that showcases the May 4th release of four stamp sets. I used something from all of these stamp sets, plus a few older products, on three different cards to show the versatility of these sets.


My first card for Father's Day features Dad Bear and Papa Bear with a secondary sentiment from Super Boy, and a calculator and coffee cup from College Plans.


My second card uses Dad Bear as a birthday card. I added two words from Birthday Sentiments to create a custom sentiment. The bookshelves are from Book Club and sentiment on dad's sweater is from College Plans. The shadow/anchor/rug is from Artsy Fartsy.


I trimmed uneven amounts from the left and right side of the panel to show off black glitter tape. I wanted to offset the panel so more glitter tape was visible on the left side. I added a few sparkling clear sequins to finish the card.


My third and final card features the new Motorhome and S'more stamp sets, with Dad Bear and Papa Bear. All four release sets are featured on this card!


This card is perfect for families who love to camp or go road-tripping in their motorhome. It would also work for a father-son trip or an all-boys road trip! I used the marshmallow as a tea mug/soup bowl.


What's your favourite set from this release? :)

Sources:

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Emily! Four really cute cards. I have always loved the cute images at Sweet Stamp Shop too.

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your new gig, Emily! These cards are so awesome — great colouring, imaginative designs. Can't wait to see more!