Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Nordic Wood Collection Preview

Catherine Pooler's Nordic Wood Collection will be available tomorrow! If you're a StampNation member, you're able to head to the shop and purchase these amazing products NOW! My card features the Holly Framed Cover Plate Die with two sentiments from the Alpine Village Stamp Set


I'm in love with this cover plate and I don't think I've ever said that about a cover plate so this is really something. LOL It has so much detail and makes creating so easy! To create this card, I die cut the Holly Framed Cover Plate Die from watercolour cardstock and used sponge daubers to add colour with Catherine Pooler inks in Polished, Cranberry Fizz, Hot TubSeafoamDeck the Halls, Over Coffee and Icing on the Cake. I die cut a second frame to add dimension and hide the ink smudges on the coloured frame.


To create the background, I simply stamped the sentiments in Midnight, then used gold embossing powder to heat emboss it for that special touch. Then I lightly ink blended the edges with Mint To Be and used shimmer spritz to add sparkle to both panels. After the panels dried, I adhered them to the card base using liquid glue.

I'll have loads more inspiration using the Nordic Wood Collection in the days to come. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! It definitely is a beautiful cover plate, but the colouring really brings it to life.