Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Catherine Pooler Designs | Spring Garden Release Day!


It's always a good day when there's a new release at Catherine Pooler Designs! The Spring Garden Release is so much fun and it will definitely be hard to choose so I know many of you are opting to buy it all. LOL I'm using the Best Place Bundle and I'm featuring the Best Place Stamp Set, Best Place Dies and Salt Lake City Sequin Mix. My colour choices were inspired by the Zen Garden Ink Collection (now available in Minis) and the , along with a few extra colours and you can find the full list in the supply links below.


I started by stamping all of the different images from the Best Place Stamp Set in Zen Garden Ink Collection colours, along with Pink Champagne, Over Coffee and Icing on the Cake. The nest and the birds were rock-n-rolled in two colours each to create an ombre effect and add dimension.


Next, I cut the Circle Stripe Die and used blending brushes to create a complementary background, one that I could 'grow' a garden from. From top to bottom, I used Sugared Lavender, Rose Petals, Pink Champagne, Shea Butter, Seafoam and Skylight.


To create the sentiment piece, I layered a piece of vellum over a heavyweight Neenah solar white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on the vellum using Stone Blue and Spruce inks to create a dual-tone effect. Then heat embossed clear sparkle embossing powder over top. I shaped the sentiment panel using the second-smallest Layered Tag Dies and the Party Print Circle Die.

[Shop the entire Spring Garden Release HERE]

Be sure to check out the ink sale. This doesn't happen very often! Catherine Pooler is clearing out ink pads without the new labels and they feature some of my favourite colours. Click on the image below to shop!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

such a cute card

Lindsey said...

A perfectly pretty spring card!