Sunday, September 26, 2021

My Birthday Cards


I celebrated my birthday last week and I squealed when I received this card from Chris and Damian. Isn't it the cutest little scene? OMG, that squirrel from Lawn Fawn's Let's Go Nuts was clearly made to play the drums from Julie Ebersole's Twelve Days! It's pure genius!!


The sentiment combo -- one of them masked and partially stamped -- and the cheerful bunny are from Brandi Kincaid's Backyard Party and the dancing squirrel is also from Lawn Fawn's Let's Go Nuts.

The beautifully coloured pile of leaves is from Lawn Fawn's Let's Go Nuts and the oft-used widgeon is from Technique Tuesday's Duck Swan Goose. The stage from Forest Feast makes a great anchor for the scene. My husband did all the colouring and arranged the scene with guidance from my son. They make a great team, don't they?

I also received a bunch of gorgeous cards from crafty friends -- and a surprise visit with food from one -- which made me super happy! On the top, from left to right, the cards are by Lindsey, Tracey and Angela. On the bottom row, from left to right, the cards are from Heidi, Angela and Lori. Thanks so much, dear friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies