Sunday, January 16, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Surprise Birthday Hop on IG!


It's Catherine's Birthday! I've worked with Catherine for over five years now, ever since she asked me to guest in 2016 for the Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval Collection. I've watched her business grow in so many ways and it's been a pleasure designing for her full-time these last two years, previously as a Club Ambassador and now a Brand Ambassador.


Several of Catherine's team members have gotten together today to throw a virtual InstaHop in her honour! We hope you have the best day ever!! You deserve all of your favourite things and more and I know that those who are near and dear to you will spoil you today.


My card for today's hop features the Layered Greetings stamp set. I stamped the big happy with Party Dress, Sparkling Berry and Do-Si-Do. Then I stamped the scripted birthday word across the third happy in Merlot.


I used seven snowflakes, three from the Bunny Slopes stamp set and four from the Cuddle Weather Sentiments stamp set, and heat embossed them with Halo embossing glitter all around the panel for maximum sparkle. I used blending brushes and alternated the pink inks around the edges. To finish, I added tiny star sequins from the Aspen Sequin Mix.


If you'd like to hop along and see all the birthday card inspiration, here's the full hop list:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources