Saturday, March 5, 2022

Ellen Hutson | Friendship Card feat. Painted Florals + Gift With Purchase


Hello, crafty friends! I hope you love the new Essentials by Ellen Release as much as I do! Today, I'm sharing a card that combines one of my favourites from the release, Painted Florals, with the previously-released Lucky Stamp Set. You have until March 7th to earn the Lucky stamp set, which is a gift with purchase of every order totalling $75 or more.


I stamped the large, scripted word in Oh Boy! ink and the secondary line in Versafine Onyx Black ink. Then I stamped the flowers in Garden Party, Lime Rickey and Grass Skirt. The centres were layered first with Lemongrass, then heat embossed with sparkle embossing powder over Versafine Onyx Black ink.


Using only the Painted Floral Dies, I cut leaves from gold glitter cardstock and vellum. I arranged the flowers and leaves and popped them on to the panel using foam tape. I adhered the panel to a sheet of pitch black cardstock which was layered on a white linen card base.

Shop the new Essentials by Ellen Release by clicking on the hyperlinked text or on the image below. You can earn the Lucky Stamp Set free with any purchase of $75 or more, while supplies last! Offer ends March 7, 2022.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources

No comments: