Friday, March 17, 2023

REEL | Taylored Expressions | St. Patrick's Day Cards

I haven't made St. Patrick's Day cards in six years and it was time to make a bunch! I needed some new supplies and Taylored Expressions released several amazing sets recently. These cards combine a few new must-haves with a few older but new-to-me sets.


This first card features a sentiment from Shake Your Shamrock that caught my eye and I knew I'd want to use it year-round. I gold embossed all these sentiments on Black Licorice cardstock and die cut them using the Shake Your Shamrock Dies.


The pots of gold and sparkles are from the new Rainbow's End. I stamped the little leprechauns from Lucky Leprechaun Cling & Clear Combo with different skin tones and die cut them using the coordinating Leprechaun Head Die.




I got this triple rainbow idea from my teammate Emily Mydlowski and took my own spin on it with the Hoppy Days Cling & Clear Combo. I used Peapod, Cilantro and Poblano Pepper ink cubes and a bitty blender brush to create an ombre effect for the green beer.


On this last card, I had to use the Diamonds Piercing Plate again and I'm obsessed with the way it looks on Poblano Pepper cardstock! I added a few of the leftover images to keep the eyes moving around the sentiment. This design is more of a happy accident and I absolutely love it!

To see these fun cards in motion, please visit THIS reel on my Instagram feed. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: