Saturday, January 27, 2024

Spellbinders "Bee Stitched" Stitching Die of the Month | January 2024


Today, I'm sharing a card using Spellbinders January 2024 Stitching Die of the Month called "Bee Stitched"! January Club Kits close today so this is your last chance to grab these kits before they're gone. There's always a chance that some of them will be released individually in a few months but there's no guarantee. If you love a kit, grab it now!


I decided to feature my bee in Wild Berry and Dahlia with Alabaster wings. I used the coordinating embroidery floss bundle on the body, glued the layers together and added Fashion Bella Pearls to finish.


For the base panel, I cut a piece of Teal Topaz cardstock and dry embossed it with Wendy Vecchi's new Flowers & Foliage 3D Embossing Folder.


To create the laurels, I cut four of the curved branches from mirror gold cardstock and the buds from Peridot cardstock. I glued those directly on to the embossed panel and heat foiled a sentiment from All You Need Sentiments using Matte Gold Hot Foil. Both the bee and sentiment strip are popped up with foam squares.


Here's a list of monthly club kits I share, as well as some of the value kits offered by Spellbinders:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Supplies

No comments: