Saturday, February 17, 2024

Spellbinders | February 2024 Monthly Club Kits


Hello again, crafty friends! Today, I'm sharing projects featuring the February 2024 Monthly Club Kits from Spellbinders. My first card features the "Stitched Floral Focal Card Front" Stitching Die of the Month and the "Daffodil Spray" Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month.


I love designing several cards with the same colours and it was so easy with this amazing colour combination. The Spellbinders cardstock colours featured on both cards are Barely Peach, Dahlia, Wild Berry and Teal Topaz.


For this first card featuring the "Stitched Floral Focal Card Front" Stitching Die of the Month, I cut the base panel from Teal Topaz cardstock.


Then I cut the A2 leafy panel from Wild Berry cardstock and stitched the four largest leaves with Light Silver Metallic Thread. After glueing it on to the Teal Topaz base, I added Bella Pearls in three different sizes.


Next, I die cut the large centre flower from Dahlia cardstock and stitched it using Light Silver Metallic Thread. I popped up this panel on foam squares.


The sentiment was created by heat foiling one of the sentiments from the "Daffodil Spray" Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month. I used Pewter Hot Foil on Barely Peach cardstock and also popped that on to foam squares.


For this second card featuring the stunning "Daffodil Spray" Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month, I cut pieces of Barely PeachDahliaWild Berry and Teal Topaz cardstock and taped them together at the back.


Then I heat foiled the "Daffodil Spray" on to the panel using Satin Champagne Hot Foil. This foil is pinkish gold so it was the perfect shade for the peachy pink shades of cardstock. It's subtle and still makes quite the impact on this simple design.


I needed a Get Well card so I chose a sentiment from All You Need Sentiments, which was the November 2023 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month and now available for purchase.


I heat foiled the sentiment using Pewter Hot Foil on Teal Topaz cardstock. I also die cut an extra banner from Black Glitter cardstock and offset it before popping it on to the card panel with foam squares. To finish, I embellished the card with a few carefully placed Silver Pearls.


Here's a list of monthly club kits I share, as well as some of the value kits offered by Spellbinders:


Have you heard about SpellbindersCardmaking Super Star Contest? It's running from February 13th through March 13, 2024 and you could win a $300 shopping spree! Visit this link HERE or click on the image below for all the details.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Supplies

No comments: