Friday, June 28, 2024

Waffle Flower | Stencilled Butterflies Mini Slimline + NEW Grip Mat Review


My awesome friends at Waffle Flower sent me their *NEW* Grip Mat - Big Mini Bundle to review and I love them so much! I already own and love the grip mats that fit inside both original and mini MISTIs so I was more than excited to try the two newest sizes - the 7.5x11" Grip Mat and 4x4" Grip Mat - which are now the largest and smallest sizes available.


Waffle Flower also sent me a few products to play with, perfect for pairing the 1+ Shader Brushes I already have and love. Featured here are the Butterfly Shaker Die and coordinating Butterfly & Daisy Stencil.


After die cutting the butterflies from Snowdrift and Sweet Potato Pie cardstock, plus antennae from Silver Glitter cardstock, I used Buttercream, Mandarin Spice and Ballet Slipper to ink blend the small butterflies on the die cut.


To frame the mini slimline, I cut the largest of the Mini Slimline Nesting Rectangle Frames from both Alabaster and Ballet Slipper cardstock. After cutting small corners from Juniper and Silver Glitter cardstock, I assembled the background and popped on the butterflies. To finish, I added a sentiment from the Print & Script Take Care Die, stacked two layers in Juniper, and glued it in place.


The 7.5x11" Grip Mat is a great size for the 9x12" Media Mat (was Stencil Mat) and the 4x4" Grip Mat is the perfect compact size to leave on your craft desk for stencilling small die cuts. I hope you'll check out all of these products in the Waffle Flower Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Supplies

No comments: