(Click on any photo to enlarge)
I tried my best not to use the exact same colours on every card I made for this release so, while there is some overlap, there are new colours introduced to each card. On this card, the colours I used include Sweet Pea, Poppy, Ballet Slipper, Stardust, Clover, Bluebell, Capri, Sand, Hazelnut and Espresso cardstock. I love that this set comes with literally everything to create the perfect room, including its own frame! I especially love the tiny framed sentiments and mantel decor.
There are so many possibilities with this set but I used it in the traditional sense. Ever since we adopted two cats in February, I wonder if it'll even be possible to put up our tree this year since we have a lot of woolly animal ornaments that both kitties would love to chew on and run away with. For now, I'll just have to enjoy the decorated tree on this card.
I hope you enjoyed today's project. If you missed yesterday's project featuring the Snowflake Season Dies, you can find that HERE. I'll see you again on Saturday with more inspiration featuring the Holiday Trimmings Bundle! If you’re inspired, some affiliate links are included below at no extra cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by and I’ll see you again soon!
Supplies:
No comments:
Post a Comment