Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lil Inker Designs + 2 Cute Ink Release Week {Day 3}

Welcome to Day 3 of Lil' Inker Designs' December Release featuring a collaborative new line of stamps with 2 Cute Ink! Artist Heidi Schwoerer, formerly of 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, will now exclusively release her stamps with Lil' Inker. All stamp sets will be released in clear stamp format and feature sentiments in a fun font designed by Laura and Ariana of Lil' Inker Designs with ag designs! If you've come from Laura's blog, you are on the right track. Today, we are featuring Snow Mouse!

Isn't she the cutest?! I love mice and rats in general just because I was born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rat. My husband and son are also rats so we are just a cute rat family. LOL I probably wouldn't want to encounter a real one but cute illustrations, and especially stamps like this one, make me go crazy! :D I paper pieced this cutie using Echo Park paper. I didn't add dimension to this card because I had a certain person in mind when I made it and I wanted it to be easy to mail.

Much like Arctic Friends, showcased on Monday and Tuesday, Snow Mouse comes with several versatile sentiments that are perfect for Christmas and throughout the winter season. This is definitely one of those sets that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside even though the weather might be frightful. Just click on the graphic below to purchase!

Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure you hop along all week for a chance to win all three of the new winter-themed stamp sets or one of two $10 gift certificates to the Lil' Inker Store! For Day 4 of this release and to see more projects using Snow Mouse, please start at Laura's blog tomorrow at 12:01 a.m. EST. I'll be posting for Lil' Inker again on Friday for Day 5 and the final stamp set of this release!

Your next stop today is fabulous Sarah Jay!

Sources: SU Island Indigo & Natural White cardstock; Echo Park Be Mine Collection; Lil' Inker Designs + 2 Cute Ink Snow Mouse; Memories Black ink

37 comments:

Ujjwal said...

How cute is that image! Love it :)

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

YES! He really is the cutest!!! I LOVE him and I LOVE your card Emily!

Isha said...

Cute cute card and image Emily. Love it:)

Mette said...

This is adorable Emily. I remember doing exactly the same as a small child many many years ago lol.

Hugs, Mette

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh! This is absolutely adorable! A fellow rat zodiac, and rat owner here! So i 'squeeeeeeeeee'd' a lot when I saw this!!

Wish I could get that stamp *sob*

xx

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, is this ever cute.....I luv the pink scarf...sweet Emily!

enjoy *~*

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is adorable!!! LOVE the simplicity of the paper piecing!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

I'm Renee said...

Another adorably cute card!!
This little guy is too precious!
And that sentiment...
aawww!

Emily Keaton said...

How adorable, Emily! I love the colors you chose. :)

Annette said...

WOW this little guy is too cute...Love your color combo...

Creations by Shirl said...

This is a cutie card Emily!
love that mice she's cute with her pink scarf.....

Linda Harris said...

He is adorable and I love the colors you chose!!! Linda harris lsunflower58@aol.com

Jingle said...

This is adorable!

Karin said...

Paper piecing perfection ;)

Jen Carter said...

So cute Emily! Love the paper piecing!

Sue D said...

Very cute and great paper piecing.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Chunyuan said...

such a cute card. Love the paper piecing.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love that little mouse--he is just the CUTEST!! Great card:)

Jess Willison said...

Such a cute card! Love it!

BabyBokChoy said...

What a cute card, simply adorable! I have to tell you that thanks to you and the set of Unity stamp I won on your blog, I used it and will have a card in CareMakers. Thank you so much!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Pauline said...

So adorable Emily, love the paper piecing, and the sweet image!

Scrapalajen aka Jennyfer said...

Yummy snowflakes. My daughter is doing this now..Lol. Looking forward to doing it this year and always!

mary said...

Love the new stamps..cute, cute!
Thanks for sharing..

JaniceA said...

Adorable mouse!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Love this image. It is so sweet and the sentiment is darling. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Shell said...

I love your colors! The simplicity really brings out the image!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute! darling card, Emily!

Jen W. said...

So darn cute! Love his little pink tongue!

Patty said...

Sweet card! Love the image!

*Alison* said...

this is such a sweet image.. LOVE your coloring. :) hugs

onecraftymama said...

That's so funny, you're all rats? My dad, myself, and my younger son are all dragons, and I thought that was a weird coincidence :)
Super sweet mouse, with her little tongue sticking out! And I love the sentiment choices in this set!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

so, so adorable.

Emily said...

So cute, I love the simple coloring.

Meg said...

Such a cutie, I love her pink little scarf to match her ears!

I also am now requesting that you make a rat family card the next time you have to make a card for the mister. :)

Lindsey said...

Total cuteness, Em! Love the blue, gray and pink together.

Julie Hoffman said...

Absolutely adorable! Love this!