Friday, May 8, 2015

{Ellen Hutson} Release Hop Winner! + May Mix It Up Challenge


Thanks so much to everyone who hopped along with us last week! I have the honour of announcing the winner of Mondo Magnolia and the lucky lady is Paulette S. Please email me with your mailing address so I can get this fabulous stamp set out to you!








This is the birthday card I gave to my husband earlier this week. Coincidentally, it happens to fit with the May Mix It Up Challenge! I combined the Be-YOU-tiful die with sentiments from Mondo Magnolia and Amazing Women to create a longer, custom sentiment. Then I added the bird and party hat from Wish Big (Wish Big Dies). The cute little hearts are from Home & Hearth. The patterned papers are from Avery Elle's Zen 6x6 paper pad and Crate Paper's Open Book 6x6 paper pad.


I hope you'll play along!

Sources:

11 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card, i love it ♥

Samantha Mann said...

Such an awesome card!! Love that sentiment you made! And the little bird is so cute!! I just know your husband adored the card!

Laurel Beard said...

Dude, I'll say it again. This is just BRILLIANT!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Emily! I love how you layered the papers and the clever way you customized your sentiment! I'll bet your hubby loved it, too!

Shelly said...

Super sweet, Emily!

Lindsey said...

What a sweet and adorable card! Love the layered papers and of course that little bird! Happy belated to Chris, too. ;)

Paulette S said...

Thank You, Emily! I have emailed you. I'm thrilled and blessed! I just ordered Julie's prize stag with my Mother's day gift, so I can play in some of the mix it challenges over at Ellen Hutson.
I love all of your cards and this one for your hubby too. I love the sentiments just as much as that little bird in the party hat! Thanks! Paulette S.
craftqueen417@yahoo.com
http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress dot com

Yuki said...

Absolutely LOVE this card! ♥

Unknown said...

Emily... I miss your Youtube videos....

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Super cute!!!Love it! Hugs, Karin

Tami said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog through your FANTASTIC you tube videos. I have watched all your videos numerous times and LOVE your creativity. I really miss your videos!! I hope there are many more to come.