Monday, November 9, 2015

{Paper Smooches} Let It Snow


Today's card features the new Let It Snow die and Snowman 2 dies. Aren't they so cute together?!


It's rare when I don't stamp on a card but this one only uses dies! The Hot Spots Small Base or Hot Spots Large Base die perfectly frames both die elements. I used the Borders 1 and Quotables dies to create snow hills behind the snowman.


To add texture and visual interest, I added falling snow using the Tim Holtz Speckles stencil and pearlescent embossing paste. I hadn't used paste in a very long time and it was my first time using this stencil after having bought it months ago. I love how it looks!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cute snow guy! He looks great in bright green and teal. It always feels weird to me when I don't stamp on a card, but sometimes dies and pretty embossing paste are all that are needed! :)

~amy~ said...

Oh my CUTE!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love that big snowman and that paste looks amazing!

heather gilmour said...

OOh, it's so cute! Love that snow effect in the background.

Domestic cleaning Bromley