Wednesday, March 21, 2018

{Waffle Flower} Fun Anniversary Card


My husband and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary yesterday and it's been quite the rollercoaster ride over the years! We met in Indianapolis, had our first date in Italy, got married in San Diego and now call Toronto home with our favourite nine-year-old. There's no one I'd rather be sharing life's adventures with.


I got these fun stamps a while back and they hasn't seen ink. I thought this was the perfect time to use them. After all, these jello-y people from Hooray make me laugh and remind me of the daily antics at our house! Plus, how perfect are the little drinks from Currently Drinking in their hands? I purposely bought them to make cards like this. ;) The only reason they have a drink in each hand is because I couldn't decide which drink to hold. LOL


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet card, Emily!
Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

This is perfect - and the two of you after a few drinks? :D

Purple Princess said...

so super sweet!!