Friday, May 1, 2009

Amy R's Friday Sketch [AMYRS66]

This is my first challenge ever! I'm going to try my best to participate in some challenges to boost my creativity. I probably won't always have the time or energy because my eight-month-old son keeps me pretty busy! I decided to use Amy R's Friday Sketch to make my husband's birthday card. We are animal lovers and the Pun Fun set from Stampin' Up is so cute. I haven't used the hippo yet and we have a running joke about the house hippo being real so he'll have a good laugh over this card. I used this opportunity to test out my new Copic markers just a little bit and also use some of the multi-coloured hemp cord I bought last weekend.

Here's Amy R's Friday Sketch:

And here's my creation:
Sources: Halcraft cardstock; Provo Craft papers; SU! Pun Fun; HOTP Tiny Words & Images; Memories Black ink; McGill circle punch; Fiskars Nostalgia corner edger; Darice hemp cord

No comments: