Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Occasion #2

Last night when I couldn't sleep, this sketch popped into my head and I couldn't wait to make the card. However, when I finally found the time this evening I didn't follow the sketch at all! I hope to revisit my sketch later this week but I probably won't use the pig next time around. I think this pig stamp was one of the first stamps I ever bought. There are still ink stains from a rainbow ink pad I used to use all the time but have since recycled to a friend who's just starting up her stamp collection. I used two slightly different pink papers for each pig but they don't really match the background paper. The squiggly lines are actually on the stamp itself but I didn't plan ahead so I had to draw them in after I taped the pigs down. My digital camera has also been on the verge of complete failure for a while now and didn't seem to want to focus. I need to replace it but don't want to spend the money until I absolutely have to.

Sources: DCWV and Halcraft cardstock; Staples paper; Great Canadian Stamp Co. pig stamp; Old Island Stamp Co. sentiment; Memories Black ink; ultra fine black Sharpie pen; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; Fiskars Nostalgia corner edger; Generations dimension squares

No comments: