Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random Occasion #6 - Mmm, Cupcakes!

Last night, I was drooling over the new releases over at Taylored Expressions trying to decide what to order besides the Beary Special set to benefit SickKids. For the Love of Cupcakes looks so lovely and delicious but I already have a cupcake set that I don't use nearly enough. This led me to make this cupcake card using those stamps and a new stack of sweet cardstock I bought last week. Since the patterns are pretty, I used the brown cardstock to bring out the chocolate portions of the cupcakes on the paper and give the card a more masculine feel in case I decide to use it as a Father's Day card. Both my dad and my father-in-law love sweets! It sure looks tasty, doesn't it?

Sources: DCWV cardstock; random scraps of paper (circles); Stampendous Hey There Cupcake image and sentiment; Memories Artprint Brown ink; SU! Taken With Teal ink; Pebbles chalks; McGill circle punches; PSX Diamond Stickles; American Crafts ribbon and chestnut brads

No comments: