Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Betty Butterfly

I coloured this Betty the same time as yesterday's cards but I decided to pair her up with a different dp and ribbon. I haven't used this fun Lime Rickey dp in a very long time and I'm trying to get rid of some older dp. I thought this would make a very bright and happy card. Again I left off a sentiment so I could use it on any occasion but I could always add a sentiment on the inside, too. For some reason the spica glitter loves halogen lights which makes for awfully yellow photos but I wanted to show how pretty it looks close up. :)

Sources: SU Bashful Blue cardstock; Provo Craft Slab IV dp; Lime Rickey howdy doody dp; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty Butterfly digital image; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Sweet Petites 3/8" Spring Moss grosgrain swiss dot ribbon; Gutermann metallic thread

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my, sooooo cute Em!! Love the fun colours and paper, great job girl!!
Hugs,
Melissa