Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sending Smiles

Have you ever bought dp just because you thought it was cute thinking you'd be sure to find a use for it only to have it sit in your stash for a year or more? I'm guilty of doing that a lot! I was in the mood to make a set of random note cards so I came up with these. I wanted the cute animals and pretty mushrooms to shine through so I kept the cards very simple. I think I'll keep these around for last minute gift giving or to cheer up someone who needs a smile.

Sources: SU Kraft cardstock; AC textured earth tones cardstock; Sassafras Fun Filled Forest dp; SBD sentiment; Memories Artprint Brown ink; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Darice hemp cord; Marvy-Uchida 1/8" long reach circle punch; Basic Grey buttons

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Great cards!!!!!!!

Saskia :)