Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two Babies

This was supposed to be a practice run since I've never made a twin card before but it turned out way better than I expected so I'll definitely be using this. LOL This will probably be one of the many cards I send to the couple I talked about in this post here. After everything they've been through, boy-girl twins are expected within the next month. Every extra day in the womb is just gravy. Of course we're all hoping for big, fat, healthy babies! I can't wait to meet their little ones.

I found these letter stickers at the local dollar store a while back and loved the pastel colours but couldn't think of a way to use them 'til now. The package doesn't contain the entire alphabet and doubles of some letters so it was lucky that I could spell babies! I love how thin and sticky they are but also the corrugated texture on them. I wish I bought more because I don't think I saw them the last time I was back at that dollar store. I'll have to have another look next time and definitely stock up!

Sources: AC textured cardstock; Bazzill Basics textured Turquoise Mist cardstock; SU Kraft cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; SU Baby Firsts; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; Forever in Time letter stickers; Forever in Time Gemstone Stickers; Gutermann white thread; dimension squares

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Emily so so sweet.

Silli said...

wowwowowo...love the big letters.... This is so pretty!