Monday, September 26, 2016

{Neat & Tangled} Fall 2016 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


As you all know, my Neat & Tangled teammate Amy Tsuruta runs several Coffee Lovers Blog Hops throughout the year and the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is on now through Friday! Plus, Neat & Tangled is a Super Sponsor. There are so many prizes to be won so I hope you'll join us!


I combined four different sets to create my card. I watercoloured the Hooray Die, as well as the coffee mugs from Perfect Blend, using Gansai paints. The background was created using the Graduated Stripes Cover Plate, backed with patterned paper from Crate Paper's Cute Girl 6x6 paper pad. I added to the sentiment with a partial from Big Top Birthday. To finish, I attached a white hemp cord bow and tiny pearls to the wreath.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

22 comments:

Imke said...

This is very pretty. The wreath is a perfect touch for the FALL theme !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Teri said...

I love this card. Great color combo and the wreath is a beautiful touch.

Shelly said...

Emily, this is gorgeous! Love it!

Arianna Barbara said...

Too cute!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and a great design.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty color combination. TFS

Tonya said...

Your card is just beautiful!

Lindsey said...

This is awesome! Such great colours.

Karen B. said...

I love this more than words can say.

Ann said...

Lovely card and pretty color combo.

SewPaperPaint said...

WOW! Fantastic layering and color here! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

Arianna Barbara said...

WOW! I love so much your card!!! Beautiful colours!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

OK, just put the graduated cover plate on my wish list! That is so neat! Your card is fabulous - love the colors & all the pretty elements you used. One of my faves!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh I just love this card. The colors, the design! WOW!

Karen Day said...

Ooh! I love the warm toned wreath & images against that cool blue background - gorgeous, Emily!

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE! That dark background with that bright and beautiful sentiment, wreath and coffee images... very yum!

Macimbalo said...

What a gorgeous creation! I love the background and the wreath and the sentiment! Awesome!

~amy~ said...

Hooray Emily!
This is simply AWESOME. LOVE your color choices!

Pink Unicorn said...

Gorgeous!

Creative Tara said...

The hooray wreath with coffee... awesome combo! Fab card!

Helen F. said...

Oh so pretty!

Helen Gullett said...

FANTASTIC! Love the wreath and cups!