Tuesday, October 11, 2016

{Sunny Studio Stamps} Little Angels


I'm so excited to be sharing my first card as a Sunny Studio Stamps design team member! The holiday release is amazing and the images are delightful to create with. I have so many ideas in my head and I'm hoping to share a video or two this month using the new products.


Today's card features the Little Angels stamp set. Coordinating dies are also available and would be fabulous for creating dimension. I did a lot of masking to keep my card flat for holiday mailing. After stamping the images, I curved two of the sentiments to go along with the scene.


Then I watercoloured all the images using distress inks. After the panel dried, I added shimmer to the halos and wings, which you can see in the angled photo above (click to enlarge).


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

2 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

This is way too cute! Love the design and the colouring.