Thursday, January 19, 2017

{Gerda Steiner Designs Video} You're Koalafied

 

I'm thrilled to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs! If you're not familiar with this company, be sure to head over to their store. They have a ton of fun digital stamps and their photopolymer stamp sets and coordinating dies are of the highest quality. I loved working with these products and can't wait to share more! Today's post and video feature the You're Koalafied stamp set and coordinating dies.



I created the shaker cards by sponging two distress colours in the background, on textured watercolour cardstock. Then I sprayed the panels with shine mist. While those panels dried, I stamped, heat embossed and watercoloured the images.


After stamping and heat embossing the corresponding sentiments on the front panels, I added an acetate window, placed the three types of sequins and adhered the panels to the card base with foam tape. To finish, I adhered all of the images to the acetate, tucking them slightly under the bottom edge of the windows.


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

SaveSave

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

so sweet!

Lindsey said...

These koalas are so cute!!! And of course I love the punny sentiments. :D