Saturday, February 17, 2018

{Altenew} Build-A-Flower: Peony Blossom Release Winner!


Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by for the Build-a-Flower: Peony Blossom Release and left some love! I enjoyed reading every single one of your comments and appreciate all of your kind words!



Before I announce the winner, I'm leaving you with another card featuring the Build-a-Flower: Peony Blossom set. I took a very different approach from my previous two cards and created masks with three of the flower dies to stamp this one-layer card. After stamping the sentiment on the card, I decided it needed something extra so I added black glitter and silver glitter die cuts over the stamped sentiment.



I used Random.org to select a winner for the $20 gift certificate to shop at the Altenew online store and the lucky lady is Jocelyn Olson!




Congratulations, Jocelyn! Please email winner@altenew.com by February 28, 2018 with the subject line Altenew Build-a-Flower: Peony Blossom Release Winner from Emily's blog to be set up with your gift certificate. Happy shopping!

In addition, Altenew will be announcing the SIX winners of a $30 gift certificate to their store on the Altenew Card Blog and Altenew Scrapbook Blog, so be sure to check there tomorrow. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

2 comments:

MelissaF said...

Beautiful card, love using the dies as masks as I don't enjoy fussy cutting. TFS

Jocelyn Olson said...

Woo hoo!!! Thank you!! I'm thrilled to win.
Your card is so stunning--I'm totally blown away by your perfect masking and flower placement. Gorgeous!!