Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day Teacher Gifts


Yesterday, I posted an in-the-works photo on Instagram for these relatively quick-to-make Valentine's gifts for my son's teachers. For the boxes, I used Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Treat Box, Wplus9's Big Deal Additions and Sunny Studio Stamps' Sending My Love. I customized the sentiment by substituting "person in" from the original Wplus9 sentiment with the word "Valentine" from Sunny Studio.


I stamped the tent on the back of the boxes to complete the little scene. To finish, I filled the boxes with Carnaby heart-shaped chocolates and tied the smallest Paper Smooches Gift Tags 3 tag on to the handle with Lawn Fawn's black hemp cord.

Please visit my latest Instagram post for another look at these cute boxes. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

4 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wowza! You do kid crafts like no other! The panda is adorable, and I love the tiny details like the twine and tiny tag. What a sweet gift for D's teachers!

Lindsey said...

These are spectacular! A panda acrobat is some creative, too. :D

BroddyAdams said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!
environmental journalism courses

Purple Princess said...

Just so cute!!