Tuesday, October 30, 2018

{Technique Tuesday} November 2018 Release Countdown: Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of Technique Tuesday's November 2018 Release Countdown! The design team is featuring a variety of release products and you're sure to love them so be sure to head over to the Technique Tuesday blog for the full reveal and links to all of the amazing projects. All of the product links will go live on November 1, 2018 for your shopping pleasure.


Today, I'm showcasing the Christmas Cocoa stamp set and it's a fun one! When I saw the sentiment with Santa, I knew I had to include the Santa image from Dear Santa.


I stamped the Santa directly on to the panel and coloured him with Copic markers. On a separate piece of cardstock, using masks, I stamped the two mugs from Christmas Cocoa, coloured them with Copic markers (all colours are listed below) and fussy cut the two images as a single piece.


Before adhering the mugs with foam tape, I stamped the sentiment with Versafine pigment ink and I second generation stamped the scripted 'Ho Ho Ho' from Dear Santa along the left edge for visual interest. To finish, I added a strip of black and white stripes, a strip of black glitter cardstock and embellished with sparkling crystals.


See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the November Release Countdown!

Supplies:

9 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So super fun!

I Card Everyone said...

So SO cute, Emily! LOve the vintage Santa!
=]

Mary Holshouser said...

This is darling. Love anything
with Santa. Glad he's getting
his liquid fix. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

McStamper said...

Love your fun Santa card.

Andrea Hastilow said...

So that's what Santa really enjoys. Fun great fun card .🌟

FeM said...

Your card is so cute.

~amy~ said...

Emily, this is so much fun! Love that sentiment!

Farhana S said...

beautiful coloring! That santa sure is happy with your choice of drinks for him!

Lindsey said...

Santa (one of my very favourites) works perfectly with these mugs! Such a fun card!