Tuesday, April 2, 2019

We Bare Bears Thank You Card


My son made this card a while back but I hadn't posted it since it was still making its way to the recipient. I printed two Pan-Pans from the We Bare Bears and Damian coloured them with Prismacolor pencils, blending all the greys with a blending pencil. I love his highlights! I helped cut out the bears and set them aside. Next, Damian die cut a stitched scalloped mat with My Favorite Things' Blueprints 27. I used masking paper on three sides just inside the stitched detailing and blended a background with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.


Damian placed the blended panel inside the MISTI stamping tool and stamped Thanks! from Altenew's Halftone Circles and Your Kindness Means So Much from Altenew's Build-A-Flower: Hibiscus. To finish, I die cut three red glitter hearts using a die from My Favorite Things' Blueprints 29 and adhered them and the bears to the panel using liquid glue.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment: