Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Last-Minute Gift Wrap feat. We R Memory Keepers


On Christmas morning, I realized I hadn't bought tins to hold baked goods for the neighbours! My We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board saved the day. I made the largest box I could, using My Mind's Eye 12" x 12" Sugar Plum Collection, which I was lucky to have hoarded. It's now retired so I've linked up to two other options below (Holly Jolly | Happy Days). I tied up the boxes with Stampin' Up! Nature's Twine. So quick and easy! The finished boxes were 4" x 4" and held two slices of cranberry streusel coffee cake and six cookies, two each of three varieties.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool gift containers and they look awesome.

Purple Princess said...

so awesome