Friday, December 20, 2019

Holiday Name Tags feat. Paper Smooches


I had the pleasure of making holiday name tags for the newly-appointed school council. We wanted to be visible at the holiday concert and these did the trick! I only had 48 hours notice so I printed them on 80lb. Neenah solar white cardstock and die cut them with My Favorite ThingsA2 Stitched Rectangle STAX.


The stacked flowers were made by layering Paper Smooches Poinsettia Dies with real red and glitter red cardstock, embellished with Studio Katia Gold Crystals, and gold string from May Arts Ribbon. To make the flowers really pop, I stamped pine boughs from the Paper Smooches Holly Jolly stamp set using Later Gator ink from Simon Hurley create.


This design would make quick and easy holiday tags, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Great job on these tags. They're festive looking and the stitched die makes it very professional looking. These would make great place card holders, also.

How did y'all attach the name tags to your person? I was wondering if you used a double side tape or bar tacks or something like that. Thanks. [Bunny]

Emily Leiphart said...

Thank you so much, Bunny! I used large clothes maker pins to attach the name tags. I used a piercing tool to pre-pierce the tags so it would be easy to put the pins in. :)