Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Happy You Day feat. Club Sursee | Catherine Pooler Designs


Hello! Just popping in to share a quick card using some products from the August 2019 Club Sursee collection. Most of you know that my son loves cacti, since his Minecraft persona is a Creeper. When we text, we use the cactus emoji instead of his name. I know, it's a little funny but it's also adorable, right? Every time I see a cute cactus stamp, I think of him. Naturally, I made this card with him in mind!


The August 2019 Club Sursee collection came with this amazing stamp set called Got You Covered, which includes adorable succulents and a terrarium. I love that it's a builder set so you can use multiple colours to customize each plant! It can be as colourful or as monotonous as you like. I used seven Catherine Pooler ink colours, including Party Dress, Shea Butter, Garden Party, Eucalyptus, Mint To Be, All That Jazz and Daydream. You can find multiple store links below.


The sentiment is from the other stamp set in the collection called Love Grows Here. It's another stunning set with flowers and foliage but the sentiment fit perfectly between the handle of the terrarium and the large cactus. The glass stones are second-generation stamped and I added sparkle to the outline of the terrarium using a crystal clear sparkle pen.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

D will definitely love this card! Love the colours and the little touches of enamel dots.

Purple Princess said...

so cute