Saturday, February 15, 2020

Crafty Together | Valentine's Day cards from Chris and Damian


I always look forward to receiving handmade cards from my husband and son. It's so fun to see what they dream up and these Valentine's Day cards are no exception. In fact, I think they outdid themselves this year! My husband always worries that he won't be able to live up to his last card. ðŸ˜†


Damian's card features Wood You? from Avery Elle. That adorable, derpy beaver will always have my heart and the stamps are dies are currently on sale so head over there now and grab them while you still can!


The cactus (see this post for backstory) and sentiment are from A Little Prickly - currently on sale - by Technique Tuesday. The images were stamped on smooth Bristol cardstock and coloured with Primacolor pencils.


Chris combined three Lawn Fawn sets, including Love Letters, Forest Feast and Cheery Christmas. He stamped his images with Memento inks and coloured them with Copic markers. He also used a piece of retired patterned paper from my stash but you can find something similar in the Sweet Stack paper pad from My Favorite Things.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are FABULOUS. Such fun keepsakes.

Lisa K said...

I love seeing their work. They did great! Super keepsakes.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! Your men really came through with such beautiful and well designed Valentines. Both use such wonderful images on them too.

Lindsey said...

A couple of pretty talented guys there! They must have been taught well. ;)

I Card Everyone said...

You've trained them well, Emily! So darling - and since we know the effort it takes to get cards 'just right' I am so impressed!
Well done, guys!
=]

Purple Princess said...

So super cute!!