Monday, February 17, 2020

You Are So Sweet feat. Evelin T Designs


I'm on the Evelin T Designs blog today with this bunny-filled card. I was aiming to make an Easter card but when it came to the sentiment and trying to figure out how to create an Easter sentiment with non-Easter words, I scrapped that idea in favour of all-things-bunny.


I used the bundled up bunny from Warm Winter Wishes (also available at EH | SSS), the bookworm bunny from Reading Buddies (also available at EH | SSS), and both the coffee-loving and snacking bunnies from Coffee Loving Critters (also available at EH | SSS).


I coloured all of the images with Copic markers (colours are listed below), fussy cut them and set them aside to create the background. I used masking paper, life changing blending brushes, and abandoned coral and tumbled glass distress inks to create the ground and sky.


Then I stamped the sentiment from Coffee Loving Critters (also available at EH | SSS) with three shades of ink, adding a second heart to balance out the colours. To finish, I adhered the bunnies to the card base with three sizes of glue dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am totally in favour of all things bunny. I love how well they all work together on this bunnarific card!!!!!!

Purple Princess said...

so super cute